Wednesday, November 9

Everybody else is doing it...

So why don't I?

A little free association, care of Trisha.

Server :: waitress
Charlotte :: Brontë
Jackson :: Michael
Resentment :: hard heart
Controlling :: factor
Intense :: Kathleen pretending to scalp someone on halloween.
November :: My birthday!
Donkey :: ass
Weave :: braid
Satisfies :: snickers really
Colourblind :: Mr. K (a teacher I had in school was colourblind)
Shallow :: vapid
Figment :: of my imagination
Eviction :: notice
Composed :: What I would like to be all the time
Chill :: shiver
Girl :: boy
California :: Arnold!!
Bond :: James Bond
Political :: Yes I am, thanks
Concentration :: poopies (long story)
Fish :: on Fridays
Lunacy :: raving lunacy
Red :: door and I want it painted black
Imply :: why not just go ahead and say it
Recognize :: what I don’t do of people often enough
Sexist :: feminist
Commercial :: break
Stricken :: from the record
Roadtrip :: to Saskatoon
Honey :: yuk!
Flanders :: fields
Vampire :: Dracula
Justice :: Supreme Court
Marine :: nautical
Protractor :: professional tractor
Rubber :: What the brits call it
London :: England
Jerry :: O’Connell
Only you :: can make this world seem right
33 :: 44
Foundation :: How firm a foundation ye saints of the Lord
Accidents :: are scary
Hometown :: crowd
Natural :: woman
Bombastic :: Shaggy
Bachelor :: pad
Far away :: so close
Tony :: award

2 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

protractor :: professional tractor

lol... love it!

November 09, 2005 6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Life of Turner said...

Where is said road trip to Saskatoon? I'm here. Where are you?

Derek out.

November 13, 2005 1:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home