Saturday, October 8

A quiet, non most-triumphant return

Hello everyone,

It's been a long while since I've posted. I'm almost certain no one will be checking my blog anyway (except for maybe Trisha, who was bugging me to post when I saw her on Thursday), so I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to post anymore. But for some reason I just couldn't let this blog die.

You may have noticed that I changed the title of my blog. I took the title from a play that's being put on by La Troupe du jour in Saskatoon - they're doing a play this season called La marriage de la fille Gareau. It's a small-town Saskatchewan take on the Marriage of Figaro, and as most of you know, I'm getting married next June. I thought the title fit, although I don't think my wedding will be nearly as crazy as good ol' Figaro's. Certainly no primae noctis here. Gross.

I have lots of adventures to relate regarding my wedding and my life, but right now I'm at the Campion library, and Karl wants to move on to a different library. Wow, what an exciting Saturday for me! Yipee! Libraries! (Maybe I should get used to it, if I'm going to marry Karl...)

So long for now, folks (or rather, folk).

-M.

5 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

hehehehe... i am the first person to comment since meg's return!! of course i am... pssh. silly me. i [heart] meg... she's my idol!

October 11, 2005 12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

nope, "folk"! welcome back!!!

October 24, 2005 10:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

argh...i mean "folks"...oops. i am SOO witty...:S

October 24, 2005 10:18 p.m.  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

You've been updating your blog! For, like the better part of a month! AND NO ONE TOLD ME! I shall now check for updates continually. Nay, I shall mention this on my blog! Aha!

October 25, 2005 8:49 p.m.  
Blogger Becca said...

You know - it's funny - I checked your blog regularly for a loong time - as soon as I stop - you start blogging- Murphy's Law... I'm procrastinating from cleaning right now - Yay! Meg's back!
love you
Becca

October 29, 2005 2:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home