Tuesday, December 13

I feel dirty

I just wrote an essay on Class analysis. *Shudder*

The last essay on my political science final required me to discuss the 1981 constitutional negotiations in light of a political paradigm. And the only one I could remember, for the life of me, was class analysis. For the record, I do not like class analysis, I find it parochial and antiquated in discussing modern Canadian society. It reminds me of a time when Marxian theories were legitimate - oh, about 100 years ago. I know I'm probably opening a can of worms in saying this, but it's what I believe. I'm sorry, but I don't think that the obscene white man is punishing the helpless Canadian minorites anymore. To be fair, I know that this has happened and still does occur, but I think we've made enough steps forward that we can begin analysing Canadian society from other perspectives.

Anyway, I don't want to go into my essay in great detail, but I thought I would share with you my great adventures into hypocrisy. I thought you might enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home